- Location data (driver and delivery person): Taxi Rodriguez collects this data when the Taxi Rodriguez app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen) of their mobile device.
- Location data (riders and delivery recipients). We collect precise or approximate location data from riders’ and delivery recipients’ mobile devices if they enable us to do so. Taxi Rodriguez collects this data from the time a ride or delivery is requested until it is finished, and any time the app is running in the foreground of their mobile device. We use this data to enhance your use of our apps, including to improve pick-up locations, enable safety features, and prevent and detect fraud. Taxi Rodriguez collects driver location data, and links location data collected during a trip with their rider’s account, even if the rider has not enabled us to collect location data from their device. This enables us to offer services to the rider like receipt generation and customer support.
- Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our services, including the type of services requested or provided, order details, delivery information, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled, and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Usage data: We collect data about how users interact with our services. This includes data such as access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or services used before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers. To learn more about these technologies, please see our Cookie Notice.
- Device data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion data, and mobile network data.
- Communications data: We enable users to communicate with each other and Taxi Rodriguez through Taxi Rodriguez’s mobile apps and websites. For example, we enable drivers and riders, and restaurants or delivery persons and delivery recipients, to call, text, or send other files to each other (generally without disclosing their telephone numbers to each other). To provide this service, Taxi Rodriguez receives some data regarding the calls, texts, or other communications, including the date and time of the communications and the content of the communications. Taxi Rodriguez may also use this data for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve our products and services, and for analytics.
- Rental devices data: We collect data generated by rental devices, such as bicycles, scooters, or other light electric vehicles or devices, when they’re in use. This includes the date and time of use, and the location, route, and distance traveled. To the extent permitted by law, the location data collected from the rental device during the trip will be linked to the renter’s account, even if they have not enabled Taxi Rodriguez to collect location data from their mobile device.
- Audio recordings: In certain jurisdictions, and where permitted by law, users can record the audio of their trips through an in-app feature. Recordings are encrypted and stored on users’ devices, and are only shared with Taxi Rodriguez if submitted to customer support by the users in connection with a safety incident.